Tuesday, February 10, 2009

K's FIT

it has been crazy here... kids sick, appointments, errands, kids activities and so forth... I'm hoping to finish this before K comes and demand my attention.



Lately, K had been so demanding... Yesterday, he threw fit a BIG TIME!! Normally, he threw fit and it is managable and last for like few seconds (no biggie) but yesterday it was a different world! He threw fit for an half hour to an hour! He opened the door and ran away - good thing - we have fenced, he couldn't open the gate. H had to locked the door. He was mad - he banged the windows. Threw jackets, and few other stuffs. He yelled and obviously MAD!! He was hitting and kicking at H. It was horrible! H tried to ingore him to show that his behavior was unacceptable! He finally calmed down and wanted to play game with H. H and I talked and said - is it terrible '2' as he hasn't gone terrible 2 yet so it must be terrible '3'? Oh just happened whatever the reason is...


What was the whole thing that stirred him up? Last Sunday, he was not himself but wanted to play basketball so he joined the class and he couldn't put up with it as he kept on cough so he decided to sit with us and watch Mikaela for a short time. Next day which is yesterday, Kyron and Mikaela were getting ready to go for soccer. Kyron was demanding to have H's blouse and wanted to bring to soccer. We explained to him that we can bring blouse but leave in van. He's ok with it. So we all went to soccerplex. Both kids took off to their classes. All of sudden, Kyron wasn't being himself so he wants to go home. He signed and talked at the same time - want to go home. So we agreed that I drop H and K home. I asked a friend of mine to keep eye on Mikaela as I live closeby - like maybe a minute to drive... Kyron was quiet and got in van. As soon as we arrived home... All of sudden, K was so mad! demand to go back to soccer. We explained that you asked to go home. We can't let u to change mind... K, you are not feeling well... From there he threw a BIG TIME bomb! H and I agreed to stick to our plan. H and K stayed home. I went back to soccerplex to watch Mikaela. H kept paged me and said - Kyron threw fit, took off, hitting, really mad! I thought it would last like a minute but it lasted about 45 minutes!


My question is... is it sign of terrible '3'? or it just happened? I'm praying it is a one time thing. Yikes...


Today, he is being so clingy! That drives me crazy. I mean glued to you!! wouldn't leave you alone or a room to breathe!

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I have a feeling he's getting sick.
My kids act out like this and then boom....suddenly the fever strikes and then you say aaaaawwww that was what was wrong :)
OOOOOR you just say 3's are worse than 2's and that is how it was at our house. sorry.

Babykins said...

Hope K is doing better. Keep an eye on it. One tantrum that lasts for a long time, not too much to do but let it pass, but if it continues more frequently then it might mean something.