Is there a stop sign ? or stop light? We couldn't find it.
We wonder when will there be a stop sign. Please come out stop sign.
Took kids to dr yesterday... Mikaela still has wheezing/cough so she is required to continue to take breathing treatment every 4 hours. Dr also checked on Kyron - he has wheezing... Arrgghh.... He needs to take breathing treatment every 8 hours. He started to have redish on his cheeks. I asked dr and he said - he has ezcema. I was like .. ezcema?? He was so sure of it...
Today, Kyron showed more redish on his cheeks - now his legs, back and chest area do have red spots. I just took picture while he's nap. He doesn't me to take pictures of his redish spot on his skin. so.. shh shh...
I guess I will have to make other phone call to doctor. Urgh... Kids will have dr appt next week Monday to follow up ( please - pretty please that their wheezing gone!) Mikaela wants to play soccer! Doctor ordered her not to play basketball and soccer. She was not ok that she couldn't play soccer. Hopefully next week that she can play.
Off the point: Kyron always sleep with: Shark, LPS - that specific cat, power ranger and ty beanie - leopard (he called him a cat) not in the picture - it was behind him.
Get better my kids please! Go away wheezing...and never come back!

5 comments:
I hope you are taking that kid back to the Doctor. Eczema my ass.
I'm sorry they are so sick.
The red cheeks remind me of slap cheek.
Did he have a fever ? It might even be roseola. My kids have all had that too. Mostly it just rashes on their chest and backs but my boys had it down both arms and legs.
Kiss them both for me !
kj - your right.. its not eczema. I'm going call dr tmr morning... Kyron wasnt being miserable or being bother like itching or anything like that... Just the look - urgh...
He had fever two weeks ago (now its abt 11 days ago - that could be roseola - i dont know..but thanks - that makes me to go goggle more and it sounds like it is roseola but i can't confrim - eh)
It looks exactly like fifth disease (slap cheek).
My son just had this last month. It looks just like that and it starts out on the cheeks. It is harmless but you may want to talk to your doctor about it.
I hope your kids will be better in no time! Seth has ear infection and coughs! But is getting better! I think this year is the worse ever with sickness!
Hope Kyron & Mikaela feel better soon. Kyron does look sick (poor fellow) They will probably need another Doctor visit. Get well soon kids.
Post a Comment