Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Prayers need for our friends

Please pray for Ruth, Michele and Jaysen. Ruth and Michele lost their son, Kaden on Easter day. Kaden is 7 months old boy. Ruth, Michele and I went college together. They are in Utah visiting Ruth's brother. Jaysen is 3 yrs old boy.

I don't have the whole story of what happened.

**Ruth and Michelle .... Please accept my most sincere condolences on the loss of your precious son, Kaden. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family ..

http://www.meaningfulfunerals.net/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=355539&fh_id=10376&s_id=1A61E083D555FEAE0E45DCF85741E464

6 comments:

R said...

Oh this is so incredibly sad.... My prayers and thoughts are with the family. :(

K J and the kids said...

They don't live in Utah, they were just visiting family ??

I still just can't believe this.
How terribly sad. My thoughts are with them as well.

hotomiky said...

yes they were visiting Kaden's uncle.

I was going there but decided not to - for several reasons - we will have vigil for them in here.. :O( (I wish I could be there for them).

It is so sad...

Merr said...

Oh my that is so terrible! Our hearts are with them!

K J and the kids said...

Why are they burying him in Utah then ? Why not take him home ?

I'm sorry it didn't work out that you came. I'm sure that they understand and feel your support.

(where do they live ?)

hotomiky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.