I don't know how to do this but I will try and go ahead and ask you Utah Friends -
Can you please stop by the funeral and support Ruth and Michele (also Jaysen) as they need our community support? Ruth and Michele would like to meet you all. Both are deaf -they are WONDERFUL people with big hearts.
Visitation will be on Friday, April 17, 2009 from 10 am to 11 am. A Chapel Service will be held at 11:00 am. Location is at Jenkins-Soffe Funeral Chapels & Cremation Center. 1007 W. South Jordan Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095. Arrangements are under the direction of Jenkins-Soffe.
You can go for visitation for a short time.
We wish we could be there... We spoke with them yesterday. They are hanging in there... but they still need us (the community) whether you know them or not...
We will have vigil and prayer service this coming Sunday in Maryland as many of us couldn't be there in Utah.
*Clarify some information - Cause of death - is still unknown. They were visiting Ruth's brother in Utah. They live in California. They will be leaving Utah to go back home (Calif) sometime early next week.
4 comments:
I will see if J can come home for a minute to watch the kids.
It's just so sad.
Kj - that would be great.. Hopefully j can come home for a few minutes. Hugs to you both.
what devastating news! i'm sorry to read this - you guys and his family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers...
I'm so sorry to hear about this - and that I missed the service. I would have gone. My heart goes out to them during this difficult time.
Post a Comment