Monday, May 11, 2009

kids/brownies and updates











__________________
Update - Healing well!!

May 7, 2009

May 11, 2009 (chapped dry skin on behind ear -urgh... have to use lip chap stick to put on to moisture the skin. - otherwise it s good :o) )

Yay - Dizziness seems to be gone for now.. Less ringing in the ear! YAY!

I'm counting days to the Hook Up day! I wish Hollie could be there to witness...

:o)

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

You heal FAST girl !
And look at all of that regrowth. DAMN that's as much as I have 3 months after losing it all from the post pregnancy.

Getting super excited for you.

I hope the kids get to keep their toad as a pet ??!! :)

amy said...

wow, your scar looks great! can't wait to read about your experience after hook up too!!

; )