Last two days ago, Kyron was so much interested into potty in toliet. He pooped and peed in it. Yay! Yesterday, he has no interested in it (urgh!!!). I tried to use underwear - when he wet - he came and tell me that its wet. I showed him to toliet. He said no - no toliet... I said if no toliet then have to wear pull up. He demands to wear underwear. He wet it again. I said diaper time, he threw fit! I'm trying to use positive reinforcement - seem I failed :o(
Yesterday, I was looking through bike for Kyron. He came and saw the picture of BLUE bike that he fall in love with. I said - that bike is for big boy with no diaper on. (Yes, I'm bribe him!). Today He said he wants that blue bike. Toliet - he was so mad at me for saying this... I hate to torture him but I'm trying to get him into potty training... He doesn't like people call him a baby! He will said I'm BIG BOY KYRON - not baby kyron! I feel like its hopeless! I guess he will be always my baby in diaper for the rest of life.
1 comment:
Good job starting though. Seriously. You'll have ups and downs but it sounds like he's well on his way.
WAY TO GO KYRON !
Good luck moms.
Post a Comment