Thursday, September 3, 2009

Me First Me Win Me Myself

Mikaela and Kyron raced to the gate, Kyron said Me WIN!

Getting in the van - Mikaela and Kyron - Kyron said ME FIRST!

Flushed the toliet after potty, open the door and turn the light - Kyron said ME Myself

so many cases/incidents - Kyron always said - ME FIRST, ME WIN and ME MYSELF. It gets annoying!!!!

I always said to him - no one win, we are not here to race. We are here to work together as family and helping each other.

will it ever ends?

5 comments:

N said...

When my brother was about that age (and I was 10 years older, and having none of it), he was the same. He would even run up almost all the way to the door, and say "race you!" and then declare himself the winner. The good news is, it does end. :)

K J and the kids said...

I can't believe you didn't go through that with Mikaela. All three of the older kids will say...I won I won I won in harmony.
The boys don't get that they were not first and so there aren't any arguments. One day they will know. One day they will be MAD when they aren't first. :)

How's the CI and vertigo ? Don't make me ask again sista :) hee hee

hotomiky said...

KJ - Yes Mikaela did go through with the ME first, me win, me race and etc... but not bad as Kyron is...

I will post it real soon abt abt CI and vertigo :o) Don't worry :o)

Mimi said...

NO it will never end.....lol

Babykins said...

My boys are the same, everyone wants to be a winner. I think its just competitive nature. Oh and then there is the boy factor. :^)