Nope. not mine :) but after having guinea pigs I'd MUCH rather take care of a snake ! seriously.That is a big snake. Didn't you say it was 4 feet ? WOW ! ours wasn't quite 1 1/2. I miss him. Kevin. (syd changed his name from alex to kevin)Good luck with the snake. I'm sure it will pass through and make his way in to someone else's garden :)
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Nope. not mine :) but after having guinea pigs I'd MUCH rather take care of a snake ! seriously.
That is a big snake. Didn't you say it was 4 feet ? WOW ! ours wasn't quite 1 1/2. I miss him. Kevin. (syd changed his name from alex to kevin)
Good luck with the snake. I'm sure it will pass through and make his way in to someone else's garden :)
Post a Comment