Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Update of Ky

He will be screening this month - July 15th to see if he has speech/language delay. If he is not then I will be surprise!!! If he has - I wouldn't be surprise.... It is good for us to know now than too late.... I have asked several hearing people to see if they could understand him. Some of them said yes and some of them no - I think its depends on topic.

Will keep in post on this blog.... :o)

3 comments:

Merr said...

Well that is too bad! I hope you get the help you want for him.
You should try to get him talking on a video and post it for us to see. We will all let you know how he does.

hotomiky said...

Merr - that is a good idea! I will do that with him... ;)

K J and the kids said...

I'm so sorry. It's hard to be honest when it comes to free assistance. We are not recognized here nor do I tell people....well, those people who will decide that my kids don't need speech therapy provided by the state :)
I hope things work out for our little Ky-man.
Loves to you guys.