Friday, August 13, 2010

Mini- vacation with Honey - NF

Ahh... What a nice mini vacation with my honey. Niagara Falls, Canada! A place to visit is a must. Beautiful place - perfect from newborn to any ages..... Our favorite of this trip is - really two things... - Maids of Mist and to spend time with Hollie.

Our vacation could have ruined. Thanks to my awesome mom and my sister for rescue my kids! and not only my kids and my nephew C. We had all planned who take care of my kids during our trip to NF. Its only a short vacation - from Wednesday to Friday.... My sister took my kids on Wed. Kids suppose to be at other aunt's place for overnight and take care of kids on Thursday. Unfortunately, my "sister in law" who I adore.... decided to took off Tuesday night. My brother thought she would be back but she did NOT! My sister texts me on Wednesday evening and told me that "sister in law" took off and doesn't know where she is. OH F__K!!!! Now Hollie and I have to drive back home and cancel our vacation. My sister said - NO - stay and have fun at Niagara Falls as you both need it BADLY!!!! She said she will take care of my kids even tho she has to work (her own beauty shop) and can bring kids along. Whew...

We came to my parents' place on Friday. Found out that "sister in law" has not come home yet!! Damn her!!!! We learned that my mom took day off last Thursday to take care of my kids and my nephew C. Poor C, he is only 3 yrs old! He looked so sad!!! Thanks to Kyron who played a lot with him and make him laugh and have fun. C was so clingy with my mom (grandma). We don't blame him for that because he adores her and worried that she would leave just like his mom.

"sister in law" came home Saturday morning... We don't know what happen to her and my brother. Just wish my brother the best. He's best! He said he loves her so much but he's hurting so bad. Keep on going - take off the come back home then again take off, so forth... My brother said he had enough and has to think of C.

What's wrong with "sister in law"? She has a severe problem..... an addicted to.... f--king CRACK.... She is so awesome!! You WILL love her!!!! when she is sober of course.... I told my mom.... My brother has to leave! But I can't tell him that... My mom said he is leaving real soon... with C, of course.

A little background of "sister in law", she studies to be NICU nurse. I thought it would be a wonderful for her because she "was" recovered from drugs. She can help many young addicted mothers out there... She has (I think) one more semester then internship. She is awesome cook! Love to help people! Love to take care of kids and animals. Why does CRACK has to take her life away?
She has not contact me or say sorry ever since... It breaks my heart. I decided to leave her a msg on FB saying Happy Birthday. My sister think I shouldn't. I told her that I had to --to make her feel guilty and we have move on...

All we worried about C. God - Tell my brother to move and take C to have stable life which he needs the most!!!

(wiping my tears)

No comments: