
Why do we love Christmas morning... looking at kids' face! Pricesless!


We went skiing/snowboarding on Christmas day. It was very nice! Not many people there...
Kyron went skiing for the very first time. He surprised us that he actually can ski. I thought he would quit after he first try. He kept surprises me this year a lot.... :o)
Mikaela loves snowboarding... She said she prefer snowboarding over ski. :o)

3 comments:
Yes they are very expressive!! Looks like a great Christmas! I love that they can ski and snow board so young! I have never been and I live in the state with the greatest snow on earth!
Glad you had a great Christmas.
How awesome that the kids have taken to the snowboard and ski's so well.
They look like they are doing great.
Give them a hug for me.
Love those open-mouthed expressions of pure delight. Sounds like you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment