Kyron hadn't started her Kindergarten yet! He had his staggered day last week with other 5 kids. He was suppose to start his first day today! Thanks to Irene!! Most areas still have no power! His first day of kindergarten had to postpones - probably this Thursday! He's really looking forward to it. I kind of feel bad. That is probably his first time that he really want to go school.
Mikaela had her first day of school last week Tuesday. She said she loves it! She wants to sign up for violin class. OK by us, I guess... She is really looking forward to it.
Can't wait for Kyron to tell us more stories when he's in school :o)
Kyron - now play for flag football - really cute to watch him play... He's probably the most sensitive guy on his team...
Mikaela - will start musical theatre classes. She doesn't have much interested in soccer. She now join girl scout. (her first meeting today which is taken now).
3 comments:
Oh man ! That sucks about the power outage.
I am just thrilled that everyone is ok.
Syd wants to take Violin lessons too. :)
We'll see later...maybe.
Glad she's enjoying school so much.
Hey...I've read your blog for a while and work for Girl Scouts in the DC area. Just wanted to be sure you're aware that you can e-mail someone in our office to arrange for an interpreter for things like awards ceremonies or for any trainings you attend (some of our non-leader helping parents take trainings for things like camping certification).
Oh thanks anonymous.. I didn't know.. I will follow up with that.. thanks for letting me know - truly appreciated!
Post a Comment