Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Updated



Mikaela - now is in 3rd grade. She decided not to play soccer this season. She decided to join Musical theatre. She loves it so far. Look forward to watch her show in spring! She joined girl scout (brownies). She enjoys it so far. She sold the most cookies in her troop :o) (with mama's help of course, Thanks, Gallaudet and Sorority ;)

She is now hard fan of Baltimore Ravens!! If you cut her skin - the blood will be purple!!! She is looking forward to watch more games next year.

Couldn't believe she'll be 9 years old in few weeks! Where did the time goes? I still can remember the day she was born! I've seen her changing into a fine young girl. She is artist! Loves to draw and making things. **she is a PARTY girl!!** I have to be prepare when she's teenager!!! Yikes!! Gotta save money to buy alarm system around the house.. oh wait!! we have it... we need to activiate it! :P

She still is very senstive girl with a sweet heart. She loves cats!
for the 4th years, she will be a cat for halloween again!! last year - pink leopard (cat family), two years ago - black and silver cat, three years ago - black cat now this year white cat!

Now to Kyron's turn....

He's blooming this year a big time!!!! In the past, he does not like day care or preschool... Always give me a hard time, he does not to go at all.... Now he's in Kindergarten! He's more happier and ready to go school. Now he starts to writing and reading. Totally different boy!! More independent. I guess he's ready now!
He plays flag football. I was worried that he might not like it. I was wrong. He loves it! He is not the most sensitive guy in his team... He said he wants to play football again next season.
He's into legos a lot more. He now demands that we read a book or two every night.

He still does not like to get dirty except chocholate! He loves pirate! He told us that he will not get haircut. He wants to have his hair long like Jack Sparrow. He didn't had hair cut since before we go on cruise. I want him to have hair cut now.. but.... he's cute with long hair now... I know one of these day, he will said - take me to get haircut.... Since long hair is not bad thing... if its related to behavior issues then ... that is different story...

He loves Baltimore Ravens since last year. We took kids to game. Poor Kyron, he was totally unprepared how loud the game was! He said - I'm not going to Baltimore Ravens Stadium anymore.. I will just sit watch TV and be part of Baltimore Ravens. (maybe next year or two, he will want to go stadium).















For us...


Hollie the mama - still is doing good- her back is bothering her a lot from car accident last june. She has been seeing chiro twice a week and doctors for her back. It drives us crazy. She used to be so strong and do a lot of physical work at home. Not anymore... :( Hopefully soon. It was hard on her a big time. She will be seeing her speicalist next week and hopefully to get some treatment on her back - injection with medicine that helps her feel NO PAIN!! Pray...


For me - still same old person... been working on losing weight - not easy as I'm home most of time. Now I'm going out walk, biking, so forth with Sunshine daily and hope that will speed up my losing weight.


for the vertigo - it seems to be beside but not 100% as I do have the spell once a while... I've been following low-sodium and watch what i eat (not always but I'm trying... chocolate, please take easy on me..)


Cochlear implant - I wear once a while (not too often as I would like...). Its amazing and annoying at the same time... I would wear when I'm in mood to listen music or movie... its hard as I had it just few years ago... If I had it when I was young - maybe it would be much different story what I am now... :P Life goes on!!!


I'll try to keep it update regularly as I want kids to read those what we had wrote....










2 comments:

Merr said...

Wow they are getting so big! Mikaela is growing into such a pretty young girl! I love Kyron's hair! Thanks for the update! Glad all is going well!

K J and the kids said...

She bleeds blue huh ? :)
It's probably just the ages, but it's hard not to compare the kids.
Your Kyron sounds like Cameron. Cam has a twin so he hasn't had problems adjusting to things as much, but I'm sure it would be a different story if he didn't have his brother.
The loud stadium would have really bothered him.

Mikaela sounds like a delight. Very well rounded. :)

I can only imagine how many cookies your school girls bought. ha ha Way to go Mikaela.

Hope Holly's back gets better. It can take a long time.

Thanks for the update.