Monday: K - soccer prax 5-6:30
M - softball prax 6 - 7:30
(only mother available - mama - working teaching gallaudet students)
Tuesday: K- gymnastic 6-7pm (25 minutes drive)
M - girl scout - every other tuesday 4-5:30
M - softball games (depends on locations - range 5-30 minutes drives) - game starts 6:00pm
(I begged mama to reschedule her doctor appts to different dates - whew she did)
Wednesday: M- Spanish Class 3:15-4pm
K - soccer prax 5-6:30
M - Softball prax 6-7:30 (pull out at 7:15)
M - Dance 7:30-8:15
Thursday - Kids' BREAK day!!! but cleaning house is not consider as break!
Friday - M - Softball games (depends on location 5-30 minutes drives) game starts 6pm
Saturday - K - soccer - in the morning
Sunday - Cleaning/Family Day - ahhh...
How did single mothers do that? How did mother handles more than 2 kids with their activities? Wow!! I'm so thankful that Mama Hollie is trying to help as much as she can.
CRAZY - a lesson to learn - cut down activities on kids! but impossible! I know anything is possible but... still crazy!
If I have to cut two activities then I don't know which to pick...
Gymnastic - to build strength and self - confidence for K
Girl Scout and Spanish Classes - educational activities
Dance - Mikaela LOVES to sing - she's in Musical threatre
Sports - Both kids love!
ARgh!!!!!
Here some pictures of kids in sports ...
1 comment:
Wow...that's activity overload.
Your kids are amazing to handle all of that.
It's too damn expensive to do more than one activity in our house :)
They will do piano (musical instrument) and another physical activity.
Good luck mama's in keeping up with that.
Post a Comment