Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Our Spring Break 2012 pt 1

Kyron loves Bumblebee :o)
I had to put this pix in... Kyron giggles everytime he sees boys' part but not female parts. We asked - why are you giggling about those statues? Kyron said - boy part is showing... We asked him - what about female parts, he said he sees plenty and nothing to be embarrassed... * scratching my head* We decided to asked him - are all female parts are pretty? his face was RED!! and said Yes!! but boy part - no... just a stick hanging out... *ummm*

butterfly!
Busy drawing and answering questions
Can I have this fish please?
busy drawing and answering questions from the book
lazy river
pool - find kyron (he's only one in the pool)




We decided to go pirateland family campground instead of going on cruise (we cancelled 78 days before). It was a long trip! especially with TT. Glad that we got new SUV that pulled TT better than our old van did.

It was a very nice place to go! BEACH, Pool, indoor pool, lazy river, playground and many more...

I will add more later on...

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

Love it. Kyron is looking so much older. WOW !
I wish we had a camping place like this here. Well, I suppose you could camp next to Lagoon :)

Can't wait to see more pics.