Monday, May 14, 2012

Spider!

For a strange reason, Hollie and I couldn't figure out why.. but... Kyron had been researching on spiders for several days... checking their videos, reading and all that...

Until last night, he ran down and crying...

K:  Poison spider in bathroom - MY bathroom

Me:  Huh?  Spider - where?

K: in my bathroom - it is poison spider!!!

Me: *trying so hard not to laugh* a poison spider? 

K: Yes!!!  I've read all about it.

Me: ahh, I'll go up and check

We went up to his bathroom (kids' bathroom not his).
I took toliet paper and pick spider up and put in toliet.

Me: good news! It is not poison spider and we don't have one here in this area.

K: Really!!  *surprised look*

Me:  now you can go bathroom

K: Can I squirt at spider?

Me:  sure you can! 

K: went bathroom and target at spider *with his pride look and posture*

Hollie and I laughed about it and wondering why is he researching spider!  Strange kid!

No comments: