Kyron now is playing football! I'm still in shock stage! I never had dreamed that he's playing tackle football! I already accepted that he will never play football last April, 2013! I asked him - this fall, still want play soccer. He said, "Nah, I would like to play football!" I said, "WHAT?" He demanded that he can play football... I told him yes yes you can play but you don't like being touch by others! He corrected me that he likes to tackle people! Informed Hollie and she was shocked! Wondering if that boy is our son! LoL. He is playing football and HE LOVES IT!!! He did a great! He has been playing as center.... he prefer to play DE or TE because he likes to tackle... :o)
Mikaela continue to play softball. Now 12U OH no!! She's growing up. No more 10U! Her hitting - that her team can not live without her! She enjoys hitting more than playing on the field! :o)
Updated: Kyron now is in 2nd grade and doing very good! Still going karate classes. Will try for sparring tournament in the fall/winter...
Mikaela now is in 5th grade! Her last year of elementary year! She is still artist! Love to drawing, making origami and many other crafts. She still has the passion in singing - she got in honor choir.



5 comments:
Kyron still looks so small to me.
Maybe it's the size of his helmet :)
I'm sure he's going to do a fantastic job in football this season.
Mikaela looks so grown up to me.
Nice job kicking it out in baseball. She sounds like a natural.
P.S. our big boys started flag football :)
KJ - Kyron is tallest of his team :o) but probably the most skinny! Maybe pictures make him look smaller! Fun Fun to watch boys playing flag football...
We have a 2nd grader, too. I'd hoped she'd play soccer this fall as she enjoyed it the past two falls, but she didn't want to play a sport this fall.
I hope they enjoy their activities.
Post a Comment