(I copied and pasted from that website)
Product Description:
The award-winning, best selling 1-2-3 Magic book provides practical and easy-to-learn parenting techniques that WORK for children ages 2-12. You won't need to study child psychology to understand the three simple steps in the program and get results quickly!
Step 1: Control Obnoxious Behavior. Learn a simple technique to get your kids to STOP doing what you don't want them to do (whining, arguing, tantrums, sibling rivalry, etc.).
Step 2: Encourage Good Behavior. Learn several effective methods to get your kids to START doing what you do want them to do (cleaning rooms, going to bed, homework, etc.).
Step 3: Strengthen Relationships. Learn four powerful techniques that reinforce your bond with your children.
It helped me a lot with Mikaela. I think she's going through terrible 4 not 2! :o)
4 comments:
Thanks for the book tip! It's good to know what works!
Thanks for the book info.
I have heard similar techniques...maybe I should try this one.
I have heard that 4 is worse than 2's. I have also heard 3 is worse than 2 :) ha ha
And don't forget 15 !
WHY DO WE HAVE DAUGHTERS ?!
GRRRRRRRRREAT BOOK! Oh and "terrible three's" and "terrible four's" are MUCH worse than "terrible two's". The kids actually have a vocabularly to mouth off and pitch a tantrum with - and they are a lot stronger and smarter! :)
Thank you for the book tip! I'm adding it to my wish list at Barnes & Noble!
Post a Comment