Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mikaela & Lizard



(I'm mikaela...... This is my lizard. He can lick you. He's nice!)

7 comments:

Denise said...

Cool beans!! I meant to tell you before that my husband knows some sign languge. He works for Learning arts and he tutors autistic children. They use sign sometimes.

Denise said...

here is their website

http://learningarts.com/

hotomiky said...

nailgirl24 - Cool...
I used to work as Adapted PE specialist when I was in North Carolina. :o)

Thanks for the website. WOW!!

K J and the kids said...

Of course you were a PE teacher....all lesbians are :) ha ha ha

She is SO STINKING cute I can't stand it. Beautiful girl.
She's a great little signer.

Loving the video's of the kids.

K J and the kids said...

I have a surprise for you check out my blog march 22 !

tifferny said...

what a cutie! and of course, your daughter's name is simply fabulous!

oh and i wanted to let you know that, on my blog in the comments section, i typed out the lyrics to the tim mcgraw song i used to create my mikaela's montage. :)

Merr said...

She is so cute!