LOVE the hair ! :) Now if you can get him to do that when he's 11....I'll be impressed :)
I've GOT TO figure out how to get my video's loaded. I tried from my video camera, but I don't have the right plug....I need to get one.
They say that the blog world will become live video soon, no more typing. What the F-. My handwriting has already gone to pot because I type all of the time and never write anymore.
4 comments:
LOVE the hair ! :)
Now if you can get him to do that when he's 11....I'll be impressed :)
I've GOT TO figure out how to get my video's loaded. I tried from my video camera, but I don't have the right plug....I need to get one.
They say that the blog world will become live video soon, no more typing. What the F-. My handwriting has already gone to pot because I type all of the time and never write anymore.
CUTE!~
What a cutie!
What a cute little helper!
Post a Comment