Monday, March 19, 2007

Nanabear





Our Special Family Dog
Our Family Dog - Nanabear
BUSTED....Your under arrested! --------->
That idiot dog decided to steal Mikaela's breakfast (cereal)... That dog was trying tell me that she didn't do anything. I took picture and milk on her face. Guilty as CHARGED!
Normally, our family dog - Nanabear is a very good dog. Last Friday morning, Mikaela ran to me and said Nanabear stole my breakfast. I was laughing and said,"NB (nanabear)? stole your breakfast - how?" Nanabear came to me and acted of nothing happened! What an IDIOT! Ha ha... Our family DOG!



She is Lab mix. We have her for 9 years now. She was abandoned on the side of the road. I was driving home from work. We were living in North Carolina. I almost hit her. Luckily, she jumped into the ditch. I stopped and checked on her to make sure that I didn't hurt her or anything. She was small and cute! She was probably 10-12 weeks old. I stopped several houses to see if they had lost puppy or have seen anyone with lab dog around. By seventh house, I realized that I don't know the area and wasn't sure if it is safe to be around. I took her in and drove home. She had a several of ticks on her both ears. I thought Tickybear would be a good name. H doesn't like that name so we decided to name her -Nanabear. Look at an adorable puppy that we couldn't resist. We know - most Lab dogs are very good dogs.
She is a wonderful dog. Many people and even our neighbors love Nanabear. They even offer if when ever we need a dog sitter, they would be there for Nanabear.
Nanabear knows that we are deaf and not be able to hear. She will let us know when anyone is at the door even though there is doorbell device to let us know that the doorbell has rung. (light flashing).
Mikaela and Kyron adore her! They always give her a hug or kiss. They know she doesn't like to play rough. (She is getting old :o( )
We couldn't believe how much white hair she has! When we looked at the old pictures when she was so young. We realized - She is OLD dog.
We are very glad that she is our dog! No one can take her away from us. Nanabear - please stay with us as long as you can.
We love you Nanabear!

4 comments:

Denise said...

aww nana bear how cute.

Holly said...

She is a cute dog - guilty as anything - but adorable dog.

K J and the kids said...

I love nanabear TOO !
What a sweet face. It's all in the eyes. I swear, you can tell a good dog by their little eyes.

I've heard that when you rescue a dog, they show their appreciation and are better dogs. I guess it's true in your case.

I have a yellow lab and she is the SWEETEST DOG EVER ! Same eyes as your nanabear.

Kim aka Mommy said...

I think rescued dogs are the best. They are lonely and so willing to please. I rescued Mundy, the coolest jack russell EVER, from the pound 3 years ago. What a dog! But what a mouth! LOL But wouldnt trade her for anything.

Nanabear is definitely a keeper!!