How cute. LOVE the pink mit :)Did she pick that one out herself ?
KJ- When she first saw the pink mitt, she immediately demanded to own one and she did! She loves her PINK mitt. (Good thing, it's only $9.99 -whew)
How flippin cute!! Love the pink mitt, i wish that they had pink mitts when I was a kid.
How cute! We need to get Cam in T-Ball!
So cute!!!! Love the pink glove!!!
that's great that mikaela's into t-ball! my sister was HUGELY into t-ball and is now an amazing fast pitch softball player. i think she may even get a college scholarship at the rate she's going. :)
So cute! I love how they're the Jays! There's a song we sing here at the 7th inning stretch that they could use at their t-ball game.Here is a page with the song and the lyrics:http://www.bluejays4ever.com/jays.html#lyrics
Stacey- Thanks... Mikaela was thrilled to hear that... (I'm die hard fan for YANKEES) hee hee...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
How cute. LOVE the pink mit :)
Did she pick that one out herself ?
KJ- When she first saw the pink mitt, she immediately demanded to own one and she did! She loves her PINK mitt. (Good thing, it's only $9.99 -whew)
How flippin cute!! Love the pink mitt, i wish that they had pink mitts when I was a kid.
How cute! We need to get Cam in T-Ball!
So cute!!!! Love the pink glove!!!
that's great that mikaela's into t-ball! my sister was HUGELY into t-ball and is now an amazing fast pitch softball player. i think she may even get a college scholarship at the rate she's going. :)
So cute! I love how they're the Jays! There's a song we sing here at the 7th inning stretch that they could use at their t-ball game.
Here is a page with the song and the lyrics:
http://www.bluejays4ever.com/jays.html#lyrics
Stacey- Thanks... Mikaela was thrilled to hear that...
(I'm die hard fan for YANKEES) hee hee...
Post a Comment