#1 List 5 of your biggest regrets ?
-Not putting Kyron in his own crib at 6 months…he refused to sleep in his crib.
-My ex-boyfriend kissing me when he had cold blister and ended up I get these cold sores every year (that have to remind me of him that I'm regret of). He thought that I would marry him (he proposed twice) and I’m not regret for saying NO! :o) .
-Going out with a girl who wanted me for a long time and I had no feeling for her at all…I thought there might be some kind of flick later on but there wasn’t any! She was hurt! Sorry Gal.
-Not moving to Austin, Texas two years ago (Hollie had gotten a job offer that stopped us from moving!) Hopefully to move someday soon –slower life compared to DC/MD
-Smoking cigs! I smoked for about 12 years on and off and Hollie hated it! (The best part is that I no longer smoke for 8 years now and will never touch cig ever again...They STINK!!)
#2 List some of the things that you wish you could hear ?
-I wish I could hear my daughter Mikaela sing. She loves to sing.
-I wish I could hear discussions going on around. Often when our kids go out and play with neighbor kids, their parents would gather and talk…
-Kyron’s voice. I was told that he is a very vocal boy.
-Some good music!! People tell me how good the music is and that leave me so curious!!

#3 Your coming out story? :) All of the juicy details !
Unfortunately, my coming out story wasn’t as juicy as I hoped.
My grandma warned my mom when I was very young that I might be one. My mom was laughing – T always had boy friends. When I was in college, I had a boyfriend (do I ever love him? I don’t think so). We broke up and I was fine with it. It wasn’t a big deal at all….One night; my friends invited me to go to a party at their house before going to the bar. She didn’t tell me that it was a “gay party and bar”. While I enjoyed myself at the party….Wow, there was someone that really got my heart on flames as this was something that I never felt before. The problem was that she is GIRL. Ironically, I was feeling “VERY “normal for the very first time in my life. What good memories! Anyway…During that summer after realizing who I liked and what I was getting into…, I was home visiting my parents, my mom asked me some questions.
Mom: You have many gay friends.
T: Yes, why?
Mom with smile: You?
T with flushed red face: Me – Huh? (I knew what she’s trying to ask).
T took off with her dog.
T came back from a short walk with a dog.
T: Mom, you asked me something right?
Mom: If you’re not ready to talk, that is ok.
T: Oh ok… (I was off guard when she asked me – that something that I didn’t expect!)
Mom: I love you.
T: I love you too.
My family and relatives – love Hollie more than me! They treat her like a family. One day, my mom caught us (me and H) kissed. My mom smiled. I decided to asked her – How do you feel/know that I’m one of them. She told me that her mom warned her when I was young. Plus she has many gay friends and her friends’ kids are gay too. I think that helped her to accept me for who I am. I am blessed to have my family who accepted me for who I am. My mom is the best mom I could ask for because she accepts her children for who they are.
#4 1 wish, ANYTHING...what would it be ?
-Foundation and Run KODA (children of deaf adults) school
#5 List 5 things you would change about your wife ? :) (very tricky)
- Be a fitness guru (she’s not a jock as I wished and dreamed for!)

(hee hee) I still love my honey Hollie no matter what! :o) she is my darling and She is someone that makes me very happy. We’ve been together for 12 years. I love her so much.
- Her hairstyle (urgh) I like her hair when its short with highlight on top - so cute
-quit drinking diet coke---afraid that she ended up with Alzheimer’s and forget who I am! Because of Aspartame.
-Get rid of her “male” deodorants
-be able to breastfeed Kyron
8 comments:
Great interview questions! I love learning more about everyone!
wow great answers! i love hearing the life stories of my blog friends. helps me get to know you all. :)
i agree w/ you on the diet coke w/ aspartame. i'm addicted to diet cherry coke. i obsess about it. i drink about 2 a day but should cut that out too. i've tried the coke w/ splenda but it doesn't taste the same. ick.
I am still laughing about the things you would change about Hollie :) ha ha ha ha
Thanks for being so candid. HOW LUCKY ARE YOU TO HAVE SUCH A COOL MOM. DAMN. I wish that my mom would have AKSED me if I was gay :) ha ha
I'm glad that I quit smoking too.
Do you ever crave it when you drink ?
Oh P.S. The picture of your dream wife.....HILARIOUS ! :)
I wish I looked like her :) ha ha
Tonya I have to tell you that you are so cute in a little girl sort of way. I laughed and laughed at your answers about Hollie. Change male deoderant lmao!!Just so you know I wasn't being mean,It's cute how you type and tell your story.Oh and your mom.... what a prize.
Tiffany - H said the same thing what you said abt coke w/ splenda - she said yuck.
Kj- At the beginning - yes did had craved for a cig when drinking but not now... Congrats! for quit smoking :o)
nailgirls - yup, i'm a little girl ;o) I just do wish H - would get rid of male deoderant. She loves those - What can i do? Nothing but suffer (haha)
Dee- its fun to learn other people more. Looking forward to read your soon :o)
Forgot to add - for those who wanted to be interviewed - please let me know and I will send out the 5 questions :o)
Thanks for sharing. That is great that your family is so supportive of you guys!
Post a Comment