Friday, April 27, 2007

Frustrating Friday!

What a Day!
This morning, I picked my Mikaela up from school. Her teacher came up to me (in my mind – uh oh… now what?), she said, “Mikaela didn’t have a good day today.” I asked, “What did she do?” She couldn’t write due to cast on her arm. She asked other teacher to write for her. She wrote, “Mikaela was loud in circle time. I asked her to be quiet several times. She was disruptive during class times.” Mikaela saw teacher talked to me, she started to cry. Poor kid! Mikaela said, “I didn’t get to do show and tell today.” (Her favorite things to do on Fridays). I asked why… She said, “I didn't listen.” We talked and agreed that she will do show and tell if she behaves next week. On the way back home, I told her – you need to go bed early! When you go bed so late, you get into trouble at school. She agreed that she will go bed early tonight.

Not to my surprise, she wasn’t being good all day! Being rough on his little baby brother. Doesn’t listen. So sensitive over little thing. Stubborn. Refusing. Cranky. Any thing You name it.

At 7:00pm, Mikaela and I went up to her bedroom and read 3 books! Finally, she said, “I love you. Good night mommy”. – Gave me a kiss - Few minutes, she KOed! (Peace and quiet in this house at last!!!) ha ha ha

Now Kyron - He thinks that I have plenty of milk. I feel like this!!! All day long! H and I decided to warm milk and put in bottle to give him. Once a while, he will take it but he prefers and still go after this cow!

I'm craving for this delicious drink:
Yum Yum...At last to sip one! (shh shh - I'm suppose to be on diet - i mean eating healthy food and have a healthy lifestyle - I'm trying... ;o) )

•♥•♥•♥•The best part of today is My H is home. •♥•♥•♥•

7 comments:

K J and the kids said...

OH MY....I think my Syd might have a little of that in her too. This is the conversation I'm going to be having every day with Syd's teachers after school.
I can't believe she went to sleep at 7 pm. What time is her normal bed time ?
She is such a sweetheart.

How long are you going to breastfeed ? (not asking because I think you've done it too long...just curious:)
Sorry you feel like a milk machine. :) Be glad that you are able to feed him still ! Breastfeeding is one of the hardest things for a lot of moms.

Where was H ? Has she been gone ?

You never did answer my question a while back ? What happened to the talk of another little one ? Are you still trying to decide ?

Kim aka Mommy said...

Oh sorry about the frustrating Friday. About that Mt Dew....have you tried diet dew? If you get it really cold its not so bad.

And yes, we are SO excited about the cruise. Im finding myself on the cruise forum more and more. I think we've even decided on a few excursions while in Fl. Gonna do the airboat in the Everglades and a kayaking trip thru them as well. Im like Mikaela, I cant wait to see the big boat. Got any "theme clothes" picked out?

hotomiky said...

KJ - Mikaela suppose to go bed at 8 -8:30pm (lately it doesnt happen). She started to go bed at 9-930pm. We are going to make a chart for reward to go bed early. Hopefully, she will go bed early and same time every night.

How long am I going to breastfeed? I planned to stop long time ago (6 mos, 9 mos and 12 mos) but Kyron refused to stop. Am hoping to stop BF before cruise. yes Its very very hard to breastfeed. I had a very hard time for a long time. It was NOT easy. I envied some people who I know - so easily with breastfeeding. Not me. Ironically, I'm ready to stop.

H didn't go anywhere - she stayed home from work. :o) But she will be gone to Altantic City tomorrow for convention.

About another little one - it still up the air but more likely - no more - but anything can change. Someday, I want and other days - two is enuff. As I'm over 35. (younger in heart).

Kim - I should try COLD Diet MT dew. I'm worry about the side effect that diet drink can cause. Maybe for short time... Thanks...

Yes, we are on forum more often than before. :o)
We did discussed what to wear and buy for the theme clothes. So exciting...

tifferny said...

moutain dew? bad t!!! ;)

good for you for still breast feeding! that is so awesome! unfortunately, i was only able to do it for mikaela for four months. i had horrible supply issues due to my poly cystic ovarian syndrome. :(

sorry mikaela had a rough day. poor little thing. i think the going to bed early thing is a good start. hopefully she'll be able to do show and tell next week.

glad H. is home. having your whole family home is the best. :)

Dee said...

Too funny of a picture of your milk machine!

Hope Mikaela has a better week next week.

Denise said...

I used to refer to myself as the milk truck lol. Dyllan gave up bf at 8 months I was sad. Conner was 3!! yeah you read that right. I thought that he would go off to college on the boob. I also thought that he would give it up on his own, no suck luck.So at three I weaned him (I wanted to get pg again) and it was hard on both of us. I told him it was broken, he creid for about a week. Lexie gave her boob up at 21 months when I got pregnant with Asley. (she said that it tasted funny). I guess hormones do that to your milk.

Denise said...

Oh and I wanted to add, that my Cam man only bf for two weeks because of his cleft issues.