
At the nursery, I asked Mikaela - which flowers should we get? She said, "The flower that I want isn't there!" I puzzled and asked her, "What flowers are you looking for?" She replied with a big smile, "Roses - RED!" I was like - oh.. ok... We went to the roses area. She was so excited and said - That one is mine! I looked at the price - SALE - who can beat that price! I asked her - who will take care of roses? She said, "me me only me!" Shall wait and see.... She was so proud to take it home. She demanded me to take picture of her.
(4/03/07)

We went Whole Foods store. H saw and decided to buy it. It is "Just Peas". I opened and gave some to Kyron. When he was baby, he hate baby food peas. Kyron took some and demands for more. Now, he will ask for more. Can't complain - vegetables! yea!!! H and I tried - with our surprise - it sure taste good! I ended up eating them as snack. We tried to encourage Mikaela to try. As for now, she refused to try. I asked - why? She said, "its GREEN yew!" One of these day, she will try. I believe that she will like it. When she was baby, she was in love with baby food - peas!

Gotta try!
7 comments:
There you are ! LOVE the pictures as usual. I CAN'T WAIT for spring peas to come. We have a vegtable stand near our house and buy fresh peas in the pods by the BAG fulls. I could eat them for days.
My grandma grows peas, but I never get hers anymore. I guess you have to be there for the picking :)
Cute story about the Roses. I love that Mikaela has a favorite flower. :)
too cute! your mikaela is a girl after my own heart. i too just adore roses. i have about five red rose bushes in my yard. :) makes for great summer cuttings. and that is SO GREAT about the peas! another pea lover to join my mikaela in the fight to get that succulent, round little veggie on the map again! :)
Maybe I should try them.
I gotta side with Mikaela on the "eew its green" comment. :o) I'm almost 32 and I still wont touch green foods. A pickle is about the only thing. HA!
Love the pics!
Kim I dont do green either. i do eat peas once in awhile, but thats it.
Ok I need to know your first name so that I know how to address you girlie!!
Cute pictures and stories!
Post a Comment