Saturday, April 7, 2007

Snow? Am I dreaming?

4am - its snowy here! In Washington DC (as I'm on call substitute staff resident assistant at Gallaudet - Freshmen dorm). So quiet here... Its good -- :o) as its Easter weekend - most of students are gone home for the weekend. Perfect timing for me to do scrapbook.

A big window is right next to me. I kept looking at snowflakes, I kept asking - what are you doing here? It's spring here! Ahh... One of Utah families sent snowflakes here! Tsk Tsk!

4 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Nope. You're not dreaming. I've got the white stuff all around too! What's up with that?! I say we blame it on Merr and KJ. ;o)

Kim aka Mommy said...

p.s. but let's not let the snow get us bummed out. Just think...we'll sailing away to sun and sand 3 months from today!!

And speaking of the cruise, I don't know if you've visited this site...but it's a chat type board for the RFamily Cruisers. Just thought I'd share.

http://www.rfamilyforums.com/

K J and the kids said...

Don't blame that shit on me :) ha ha
Didn't I curse you guys with snow !
I'm sorry...that was mean...and right at Easter time.

I thought you were a stay at homer.

hotomiky said...

Kim- We are a regular visitor visiting Family Forums..Our sn is Hotomiky.

KJ--Yes you did curse the snow over here!! I don't know what stay at home 100% means haha ... just working few hrs per month for vacation money going to cruise this july and more likely March 2008 rcruise also.