Wanted to Share with you all...One of his favorite book... He has been obessed with it for a month now...Even his friends even like this book. I've always like this book.
It said - age apprioprate is 24 months. Kyron is 15 months, he loves it... When it comes to angry or scared - he doesn't fully understand - he depends on my face expression then he can match it.
He looks at the picture of bear face (feeling) - he would follow - so cute... When he saw - scared - he acts he likes he's scared. :o)
11 comments:
Aww cute.
nailgirl24 - Thanks...
how cute! looks like a fun book.
That is so damn cute.
Lots of personality going on in his face.
I think that's great that he can copy facial expressions and express them depending on which bear face you have.
Very smart kid.
I'm going to check for this book here at Barnes and Noble.. Thanks for sharing, what a cute book...
Even cuter kid!! :)
Soo cute! I'll at it to Riley's library wish list!
The book that I got from Discovery Toys.
How cute is he? :)
He is adorable!
Very expressive - that means less therapy :)
twins & 2 moms - dont know if Barnes and Noble has it...
www.discoverytoysinc.com
What a cutie!
Post a Comment