BEFORE
Mommy tells stylist what to do (bossy?)
NOT Happy boy!
Mama comforted him. Poor boy!
Mommy - stop taking pictures - Take me out of this chair!
Mommy doesn't listen me!! - Mama - please get me out of this chair
Mommy's Boy!! Now he's a big boy! My precious!
That was a surprise!!! To you - probably not but to our friends - a BIG surprise! They think that we will leave his hair long just like mikaela.
7 comments:
Great pics poor Kyron.
Oh he does NOT look happy! Did you atleast save a few of those cute curls?
I know he doesn't look happy. But now he is very happy because he can see now. He still have curls on his back - I told stylist - to cut a little on back because I want to keep his curls :o)
HOW DARLING !!! I LOVE IT ! Can't wait to see more pictures.
That was a good surprise. A new hair cut for the cruise. Just in time.
He has hair exactly like my Spencer...:) It even grows like that in the front. I've been wondering when I will get his hair cut. :( He turns one next month and I just don't see myself doing it. It's just not long enough yet.
Cam's we buzz off...it's cute with the flat top...but I love my Spencers soft hair with the wavy curls growing in the back :)
I noticed the pink flowery shirt :) I didn't peg you for the froofy type...maybe it's because of all of the soccer and fight stories :) ha ha ha ha ha ha
Kj- i wonder if spencer has the same curly on back.. I wll post pix for u to see... I love kyron's back and i told stylist not to cut! just trim to make it look neat... :o)
Ha ha about the flowery shirt -:oP
Yea! First haircut, looks cute!
Kim--Yes got to save several curls and Kyron got his 1st hair cut certificate! :)
Post a Comment