Saturday, June 16, 2007

Camp/Book

Our first night in our travel trailer expandable.... IT went well... Whew! We had to run to store to get stopper and lever. Couldn't live without them... :o) M was in heavenly mood as soon as we arrived. The campground is about 15-20 minutes from where we live. (feel like we live far away from home).


Kids were busy playing with their toys while mommies cleaning and unpacking stuffs in the trailer. Kids were so good!!! ((Whew))
This morning, we were getting ready to go home as H and M will go a graduation party. I'm staying home cleaning with K.
H said - hurry get camera - look at kyron - looks like he's reading book outloud. Sorry.. I don't know if he makes a noise or not... Look his mouth movement - Funny...





We will return to campground in the afternoon. :o) can't wait to go back and cook dinner there. We invited a family to come... to join with us.. maybe playing poker and a beer tonite..

5 comments:

Merr said...

Looks fun! That video was way cute! He was making cute sounds, and then the smile at the end was adorable. What good kids you have.

Jen said...

Hi! I've been lurking on your blog for about a month now and wanted to say hi finally. I enjoy your stories and I think you women are incredible! And what sweet kids! The video of Kyron is so cute... sounds like he's talking up a storm! The travel trailer is really cute. We've been talking about getting one for a few years now! Anyway take care...you have a lovely family!

K J and the kids said...

SOOOO CUTE ! I LOVE how he smiles when he realizes that you have the camera on him.

I WISH we had a travel trailor again. :( I miss it.

Looks like LOTS of fun. I can't believe that is only 20 minutes from your house. HOW lucky you are.

Anonymous said...

This is the exact trailer I tried to talk K in to buying just this summer. I am very jealous.
You will need to tell her how great it is....try and talk her in to it for me.
J- of KJ and Kids

hotomiky said...

J-we will try.. :o)