Friday, September 28, 2007

Drooling over Chocolate!!/ Water

Thanks my friends for sending us chocolates ;o)




Kyron :o)

_______________________________
Yesterday, I was on computer talking to someone ;o). I noticed something isnt right in the kitchen. Urgh.. Look what I find...



What a mess!! Water all over the floor. I asked them - What are you doing? Mikaela quick got up and said we will clean up. (Did you noticed that Mikaela was about to transformer into a dog? I think I did... whew.. she is back to Mikaela again!)

Good Kids!

6 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Yum! Chocolate!

Oh come on mom! They were just having fun! And they cleaned it up themselves. LOL

Cute!

Denise said...

Now that is cute!

Dee said...

That is too funny! Adorable!

K J and the kids said...

NOW that is some chocolate I could eat...chocolate wrapped Kyron :) YUUUUUUMMMMMM.

That makes me laugh, I didn't read what you wrote about the video but that foot and hand stomping reminded me of a dog with an itch :) ha ha ha

I want to see them again :( I miss them so much !

DM & C said...

That video makes us so want to see you guys and give those kids a squeeze. I love that they cleaned it up all by themselves too...what little sweethearts!

Stacey said...

omg what kind of game is that? lol