Wednesday, November 28, 2007

UPDATED: Poor my K

At the doctor office, Dr. D had checked on him. She was surprised and checked his lip over again and again. Finally, she decided to ask other doctor for 2nd opinion. Dr. F was shocked and asked me - where did you take him to ER? I answered his answer. He said - that's so odd. That ER is very good ER place to go. Umm... They will call them today and find out why didn't they give K a stitches. It is a wide open and deep.

In my mind, I'm gone pissed! My boy had to suffered that sh*t! Both Drs agreed to let it heal itself but warned me - it will takes a while. Have to keep eyes on his front two teeth.

I have to admit - I don't mean to be brag or anything... He's so good boy! He cooperated with Dr.D. He would NOT open his mouth to ANY ONE that including me! But to Dr. D, she talked to him - playing a little with thomas the train (K brought with him to make him feel comfortable). K said, "hurt mouth" I was shocked... He opened his mouth to let Dr. D to see his teeth and lip. *Patted on his back for being good boy* HE is an ANGEL! He didn't cry. He is due to back and see dr this coming monday.

He still is having a difficult time to use sippy cup. I used straw sippy cup, K wanted his sippy cup (thomas the train - ofc). Finally, he accepted to use straw and yogurt drink (small ones). He gets frustrate easily with food. It does bother him. I know it will get better from time to time.

Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Tomorrow - NO DR appt please!

6 comments:

Babykins said...

With a gash like that an opinion from a plastic surgeon might be helpful. My oldest got hit with a toy at school and they didn't call me. When I picked him up, it had stopped bleeding, but dam, he's still got a scar on his lip. Hope the little guy is feeling better. What a trouper.

K J and the kids said...

I'm so sorry. I can't believe the ER just sent you home. :(
Poor sweet little guy. How great that he cooperated.
Give him lots of loves from us....I hope it heals fast and without any problems.

DM & C said...

Poor sweet boy. Give those docs hell for sending him home! I would be pissed too. Will he eat popsicles to numb his mouth so he can eat food?? Just a thought. i am sure it bugs him to eat! Poor baby!

Denise said...

I am just now reading this poor thing. How did it happen??

hotomiky said...

He's getting better. He started to eat a little better. He loves popsicles.

He just ran and fell.

MizB said...

What a rough time Ky is having. Such a brave little guy. My heart
goes out to him. Hope he feels better soon. My grandson *E* was sick and using the nebulizer over Thanksgiving.