
Decisions do drive me CRAZY! Especially during Christmas Time! I have to decide - what to do on Christmas... should we go up NY?... what to give kids for christmas.... what to do with my teaching coming up in Jan.... should I apply a job?.. Should I do this?... Should I tell?... Should I ingore?... Should I buy?.... Should I?.... All those SHOULD or SHOULD NOT!!! I am gonna crazy! Urgh....
Yay.. I made a decision that we will NOT go NY for christmas.
Yay.. I had met with professor who taught that class (Methods of teaching Elementary PE and Wellness). It sure FREAK me out! Very HIGH demand class. Not all students can get in. Only for those students who met the requirements. Oh F*ck! Means more work?? I want to be fun and learning class. Not sitting and staring the ceiling.
What to give kids for Christmas? I'm deadmeat! Christmas is NEAR. It is approaching too fast. I mean toooooooooooooooooooooo ffffffffaaaaaaaaasssssssstttttttttt!! Gotta go shopping ASAP! Hope to find a good reasonable price for those gifts.
Believe or not, I just went ahead and apply a full time job. H researched and asking several day cares. It sure popped our eyes out a big time! 1600 a month for both kids. Oh.. F*ck!!! I'm hoping to stall til the fall of 2008 - just focus on 1 kid instead of 2 for daycare. M will be in Kindergarten - oh no.. my baby is growing to fast!- waaahhhh....
Can't wait for new year to come!
4 comments:
Yes that daycare price sounds about right. Good luck on the job and the presents for the kids.
That's a lot on your plate. Like everything thing else eat one bite at a time.
It all sounds very exciting though.
Can't wait to hear more.
Wow lots going on! Good luck making decisions and getting everything done.
I am shocked to hear how much day care costa in other states! I'd only charge half that!
Wow! You sound a little stressed.. Take a deep breath, and everything will work out!
Good luck with all of your decisions...
Post a Comment