Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Guess Who Turning 2!

Our boy - turned 2 TODAY!

Happy Birthday to you....

Happy Birthday to you...

Happy Birthday dear Kyron...

Happy Birthday to you...



We are so grateful that you are here with us. Thank you lord for the greatest gifts! You are our joy along with Mikaela!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two years ago...
Where the time had gone? We enjoyed to have you in our lives. Hold you, cuddle you, watching you grow...


Last year...

OH... Our charming prince! on his first bday! What a fun year to raised you! (2007)

This year...
(will add it later (Sat) - need to take pix of him - this sat - his birthday party "thomas the tank engine party")

11 comments:

Babykins said...

Happy Birthday Kyron, Such a big boy!

K J and the kids said...

HOW DID I DROP THE BALL ON THIS !
I have been planning on sending a Happy Birthday message to him all week. DAMN IT !

Happy Birthday little man. I can't believe he is 2 !
I hope he has a WONDERFUL party.
Can't wait to see the pics.

Denise said...

Happy, happy birthday Kyron.

Kim aka Mommy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRON!! :o)

Amy and Angie said...

Happy Birthday to you, Kyron!!!!
Hope you have GREAT birthday party!!!

ECand3 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYRON!
I can't believe I forgot. I am so sorry.
Please send more pix - I miss those kids (and you) so much. Can't wait to see them in person again.

Merr said...

Happy Birthday to the big boy! He's such a doll!

Dee said...

Happy, happy, birthday Kyron!!!

Keri said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy! What a doll!
Can't wait to see his 2 year picture.

Amy said...

happy happy birthday little guy!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday sweet boy!