Monday, April 14, 2008

Hazel or Brown


Mikaela played her first soccer game. At the beginning of the game, it was beautiful day. About 20 minutes later, it poured rain. Mikaela and her teammates ran out of the field. We, parents and coaches told them to go back to the field and played. Poor kids! They were confused. Mikaela said - Why cancelled practice when it rains, while games still on? I explained to her as it just started and field wasn't that bad to play on. Mikaela enjoyed her game. There is no score counts but other team made pretty many goals.

The Sharks (Mikaela's team - light blue) played in the rain.

What does the rain taste like? (Who taught him that?, I begin to wonder)
___________________________________________________


Is it brown eyes? or hazel? It changed last week as he is over 2 yrs old! He used to have light hazel eyes. Mikaela had her blue eyes until around 30 months old and they changed into hazel. I was hoping for both kids to have hazel eyes. Now Kyron is more of brown. Please tell me its hazel but darker....

(Hollie is happy to have him brown eyes - she has brown eyes- pfft your fault!!! :o) )

8 comments:

K J and the kids said...

Sounds like a fun game.
Even Kyron gets to have fun on the side lines :)
She looks so cute in her soccer uniform.

ummm. they look kinda brown in that picture.
What is up with our kids and their changing eye color. We are still excited to see what Syd's end up like. First blue, then gray, now kind of green.
Time will tell on all of them.

Babykins said...

How wonderful, Mikaela looks like a pro! Kyron soo cute! The weather doesn't seem to phase them at all.

Eye color changes - I** was born brown and staying brown, E was born blue and now greenish blue, depending on the day.

Stacey said...

Love those pictures. It's great that he was able to entertain himself during his sister's rainy game. :)

Denise said...

Love me some soccer.

Anonymous said...

She looks like a pro soccer player.. Woo hoo! But kinda crapy about the rain, how cute to taste it though..
Oh and I have to tell you, that video of him falling asleep, cracked my ass up! haha, and his eyes look a little brown to me!

Jen said...

When I enlarge the picture, I see other colors mixed in with the brown, so I say they're hazel!

Jen said...

by the way, brown OR hazel...he's just gorgeous!

ECand3 said...

ummmmm...Hazel.

Kids should play in the rain - builds character. Looks like a blast!