Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day Out with Thomas

Yesterday, we took our kids to spend a day out with Thomas in Baltimore & Ohio Rail road station (muesum). Kids had a blast time! Ate dinner at Rainforest Cafe - Mikaela's requested to go there. Other family came along too.

Here's some pics....


Kyron was in awe with all those trains!

Mikaela had learned so much about trains.


Kyron's favorite - Diesel 10!



Family rode the thomas the tank engine train.

Our dinner - Yummy!!

3 comments:

Babykins said...

Wow, already warm enough to wear shorts. Springs coming so slow for us. My boys loved the pics of the trains. Looks like a great place to have some fun.

K J and the kids said...

I'll bet Kyron was in HEAVEN !
How fun for the kids. I love Mikaela's face in that last picture :)

ECand3 said...

LOVE Thomas! Looks like a great time.
We have a Rainforest cafe here too - it's awesome.

Call me crazy, but I think Kyron looks a lot like Hollie...hmmmm.