
Our handsome son, Kyron was proud of her big sister for doing a great job! He gave her a rose :o)....

Mikaela is dancing right next to her instructor (on the right side).

Mikaela - silver heart on her chest :o)

wow a lot of flowers!

They did an outstanding job! We enjoyed the show very much. Mikaela wants to continue to go dance class in the fall. We don't know if she could due to transportation as shes going Kindergarten this coming Fall and I'm working mom now. Maybe she will join dance lesson around here but ... it wouldn't be the same.
6 comments:
Mikaela's so cute and Kyron so handsome and such a nice brother.
WAY TO GO MIKAELA !!! She is such a beautiful little dancer.
I still LOVE that picture of her from our family week in the tutu.
Hope it works out that she gets to stay :)
Wow, they are geting so big - and beautiful. Dance class would be great for her - she's a born performer. I hope to see her on stage one day.
I miss them (and you, too) and hope we can see you soon.
They're both so beautiful!
Beautiful kids!
so cute! and looks like it was a lot of fun!
Post a Comment