Friday, May 16, 2008

It's 2nd day!

No kids in my house for two days now! It sure quiet here! Do I miss them? Oh YES! Very much! Only thing is really sucks about this - is MY BOOBS! Where are you KYRON? They are FULL! IT HURTS as h*ll! I had to released some out. I was hoping to stop breastfeeding Kyron. He is going to be 28 months old! He is a BIG boy! I always kept telling him. My friend told me not to release some milk out. I had to! I am working mom and I have to deal with many young children. I have to run around as I'm PE teacher. I am thinking.... maybe continue breastfeeding Kyron and go with him to college when hes get older! (hahaha!!) maybe continue til school out as I'm having summer off :o) (that is the best thing about being a teacher). From there to wean as I can stay home - away from everyone for few days :-P

Hollie contacted me and said - KIDS are having a BLAST time! AS soon as they landed, kids' grandparents were waiting for them. Mikaela saw them and ran into them hugging etc.. Kyron stayed back with Hollie as he doesn't know them. The last time he saw them when he was BABY. Now, he is all over them! Kyron adored grandpa so much. She said she will send me some pictures for me to post but I haven't gotten yet. HOLLLLLIEEE.... Where is the pictures???

Some of my friends asked me how do I feel being without kids. I said - at the first day - it was peace and I was able to focus on deep cleaning! I finally soaked myself in hot bathtub for longer period of time which is nice. The next morning, I started to feel funny because I always set kids clothes on the couch and now I dont have to do it. I always keep eyes on Kyron as he tends to woke up right before I leave for work. I miss them so much but I'm glad that they are spending time with grandparents and families in Washington State.

Today - Gallaudet's Graduation Day! Congrats Christene! Pah!!

Tonite - Soccer GAME - YAY!!

4 comments:

Babykins said...

I know what ya mean about the boob pain, it sucks. Hang in there. Glad to hear everyone made it to destination. Enjoy the game tonight.

K J and the kids said...

It's ALWAYS quiet at your house Toni ;) ha ha ha
I hope and it sounds like you are enjoying it a little.
Glad the kids are doing so well and Kyron is adjusting to being without the boob, I mean without mom.

Jen said...

Of course you miss your family, but I'm sure it's rare to have alone time so enjoy it too!

ECand3 said...

Awww - Kyron must really miss your boobs (I mean you) LOL!

Just try to enjoy the time alone. you won't get much of it again for a long time.

Where are those pictures!!!