Friday, June 27, 2008

NY trip and the day we arrived home


cousins on hammock at grandparents' place...

Kyron adores uncle Don. Kyron wouldn't leave him alone or even be away from him. Uncle Don is very good with kids! Kids adore him!!

Mikaela played with water slides (Aunt Tammy's backyard) - Very nice view - once a while - see deer, fawn, etc..

Mikaela and Kyron thrilled to watch the birth of puppies! [Two sets of different father :o( ] 4 of them are LAB and other four is Half Lab and Half Pitbull.
My miracle nephew - Colton!

We gave her a digital camera - for no reason. She always wanted to have one for many years! We got sick of seeing her using disposable camera! When Mikaela gave her a gift bag, Grandma opened and saw the pink digital camera. SHE CRIED! Poor Mikaela - She was wondering why is she crying over a camera! I explained - she cried because she is very happy to get digital camera as she wants for many years! (in that picture, I was explaining to her how to use -- all that!)

Noticed kids were watching through a window.

Oh gosh, a Robin decided to taking a SHIT on lawn chair! LOL - Thanks god its not our lawn chair!
_____________________________________________________________
We arrived home earlier than expected. Class Reunion Cancelled! So we decided to go back home as everyone is working and all that hassle! We dont want to be in their way even though they wanted us to stay longer. As we want to get over with deck and downstair half bathroom.
Hollie asked me if its ok for her to take shower while kids playing in the bedroom. I laughed and said - sure!! go and take shower as I need to go out grocery. She asked again - are you sure? I said - how do I get shower daily? when you are at work? She said - ok good point! I laughed and left...
As soon as she took out from shower. She saw what Kyron wear! Mikaela!!! MIKAELA!!! She came and proud - said - Look - does he looks like a pirate now?
A pirate???
Kyron proudly posed himself in that outfit! I'm so sorry that your sister, M dressed you in that outfit!!


Two pirates!
As soon as I opened the door, Hollie said - Now -- Can you answer my question? I said what question? She asked - remember I asked - will kids be ok while I'm in shower? In my mind - oh no - cut hair? who hair's? Hollie said NOOO... whew... I thought kids will cut their hair off.. whew... Kyron ran down and proudly show me his outfit. I laughed so hard!! At least they are not hurt! :-D

5 comments:

K J and the kids said...

It looks like a GREAT trip.

LOVE the pirates. How great is that. :)

Anonymous said...

they're adorable! looks like they had a lot of fun while their moms were away ; )

Babykins said...

Looks like alot a great time. Love the pirate outfits. How fun to have a little brother to dress up.

Denise said...

Cool beans!

Stacey said...

so cute. nice outfit. hehehe. that backyard looks amazing.