Will add more some pictures!
We went Busch Garden. Mikaela loves to go on bigger ride! Hollie went along with Mikaela to go on "big rides". I stayed with Kyron in kiddie rides and he demands to go on bigger ride. A few "big rides" he can go on! He loved it so Mikaela too.. Both kids had so much fun!!

(at Busch Garden - Le Scoot Log Flume)
Mikaela's favorite rides are - Big Bad Wolf and Le Scoot Log Flume). She doesn't like Curse of Darkastle - She said its toooo SCARY - but like the ride itself - not the 3-D movies. I think she will go on it again next year but not this year. LOL (whew - no bad dream on that night!)
We also went Water Country USA (waterpark). Wow! Almost all 'rides' that Mikaela can go on! Kyron loves BIG DADDY FALLS! Darn... the photographer left! We didn't get the chance to get picture! :o( I believe it will be a good picture! Kyron laughed all the way! Including us! We couldn't stop laughing! It was nice because all of us can go on ride at the same time. Mikaela called it as Family Rides! H and I learned that we have to get waterproof camera for this park. Where I can take pictures and get wet! It was so hard to keep my camera dry all the time.
Last week, she got a job offer - as soon as they offered her, she got a message that a company is very much interested in her to work for his company. She met the owner of company. He wanted her to work for him. He and his worker are working on a create a new position for her to work in human resource dept. Last Thursday, during our road trip, she got an email and got a job offer from that company. Oh boy!
Job A -
good part about this - live on campus including utilities = for free, 4% increase of her salary, less commute for both of us - walking distance as I work on campus too, can save money, be with kyron half day (in the morning), I can quit my job at anytime, familiar with their systems, when a person retire - easily transfer to the specific position, etc
bad part - small apartment, no backyard - have to walk to playground (elementary school), school in DC for Mikaela?, day care for Kyron half day, H wont see kids much as the hours 1pm-9pm, who pick mikaela up from school (i think we can make arrangement with our friends), hard to get off like vacation for a week, when a person retire - she might get only 2-4% increase of her salary, etc
Job B-
good part about this job -
business world (not in school setting) - new experience and new opportunities, new company - a lot of growth, more money, better atomsphere to work for, kids stay where they are - M go PO school and Kyron go BC, have domestic partner health insurance, diversity people work there, can go back Gally when a person retire...
bad part abt this ... commute - traffic!!!! worse!!!, have to build sick leave/vacation hours, I have to work, separate cars - she goes west and I go south, we might have to move to closer to H's new workplace as they have metro system which I can go on to go work, can we save money?, security
H and I have been discussed a lot! We noticed that we were struggling with - opportunities, finical, kids, commute and vacation time. We are still discussing about going on cruise Alaska but I hate to miss my brother's wedding which happens at the end of cruise trip. Are they going to stick to the wedding date? I don't know... If you know my brother's gf then you ll know why. LOL
Enough of that for now... Hollie just told me that the company just sent her message that they want to talk with her on videophone to discuss on things... They want her....
(I sensed the feeling that H is falling for the company - but I might be wrong... as her current supervisor now knows about this as she decided to share the news with her. Her supervisor told her that she is going to talk with vice president of Gallaudet. She doesn't know what or why? We will wait and see how things go...)
Now you know - we now have a crazy life for this moment! actually always crazy life we live in anyway!!
:o)
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great 4th.
WOW! A lot to think about - make sure you keep us up to date when you make a decision. Either way, it seems like a great oppotunity. Good luck.
Wow! Looks like yall had a great time! M was at Busch Gardens that night too...working. She also like the smiley face fireworks.
Sorry we weren't able to meet up. Now I see why! You guys were busy!! NEXT time!
Good luck with the job decision.
wow, this all sounds very exciting! good luck with whichever job she winds up choosing. it has to be the one she is most excited to wake up and do every morning, that's the only way to stay motivated to go. ; )
Post a Comment