After a long discussion, we agreed - we agreed it is NOT about MONEY $$$. I told H that I will support whatever her decision made. Stay at current job, Job A or Job B. It does not matter to me. I want her to do what she wants to do! Because its her decision. I want her to be happy!
One of my friends came up to us, if we want to have more kids. We always answer the same comments - yes we would love to have more kids. Then all of sudden, they brought up - it is because of money is that reason why you don't want to have more kids. Urgh!!! We just answered - we would love to have more kids but...for some reasons we decided not to... Until recently, we started to talk (just talk - not action) about adopt a child when our kids get older. We can not say if we are done for sure. We are very happy to have two kids, if we have more then we will still be happy no matter what. If we happen to have one, then we will be happy too. Again it is not about the money!
Please don't look the money to run your life! Do what you can! My family - very poor family and raised us 5 kids! I asked my mom - how? 5 kids with no money. She said - LOVE is the key! All of us (sister & brothers) are close.
My brother, W is exciting... he will get married when his gf's finalize divorce paper. He and his gf will have a very small wedding at my parents' backyard then have picnic as reception - nothing fancy. I asked him - why not church? Why not using other place for reception. He said - it is not about money - it is about LOVE! He got his point! He said he simply can not afford. He is doing what he can afford. I told him - I'm glad to have you as my brother!
That tells me - enjoy the life while you can! Be love and be happy!
Have a great day!
2 comments:
I hope that the answer comes to you without complications or after thought.
You're right. It's not about the money. Sometimes we forget that as we journey through life. But then there is always something that helps us remember that love, and our relationships, are what matters most.
Post a Comment