Saturday, August 23, 2008

Moving Day!

***update***
Moving Day for all of us! We are exciting and hoping that we know which boxes to go to our new home and other go to storage. Hope things go smooth for all of us. We will have movers to come at 8am so that we can enjoy the rest of the day.
-------------------------
Movers - two small men!!! movers- small men - very interseting!! All I can say is - it is TOTALLLY f*ck up!!!!!!! They said they refused to take it alll in. (in my mind - of course you are small men!!! can't carry heavy things!!) H is very PISSED off.... She is going to contact manager and BBB for their STINK service... Now they only take what's on the list - what worse is that... they didn't have the update list. Urgh!! Totalllly f*ck up!!! Now movers are taking what on the list (good news - mostly items are HEAVY!!! means hollie and I will have to rent an uhaul (haven't done that for long time...) for boxes mostly...

probably will more upsetting news later on... as it already start the day - we are praying for the "improving" day after this...

2 comments:

K J and the kids said...

I'm sorry about your small men problem :)
I hope the day ends on a high note !

Babykins said...

Hope things got better. Last time I rented a U-Haul I took out the awning on the covered parking. I was so glad I bought insurance. LOL