Monday, August 4, 2008

Mess in my House

The house is a MESS! We have been packing. Boxes all over places! We are moving - an hour where we are now.
Tomorrow, we will visit Mikaela's new school and day cares (3 places and will decide after visiting there tomorrow) for Kyron. Its like a BIG deep cleaning in the house. There is so many stuffs - we get to get rid of them mostly (goes to donation or families who need them).

Finally we got started to paint the deck - First paint it was indian corn - NEVER again! WE had to removed with thinner! So much Work! Poor H and G had to remove them and took them basically full day and half. It was awful red. Got different color paint for deck - H and her sister, Tr had started painted and we are very please with the color! I'm busying stayin in the house packing. Wish I could do painting the deck (more butchylike). Packing - (more of femeine side) but who would do the packing ME or H? Unfortunetly me but I'm still in butchylike side :oP. H does packing some but not kitchen :P. WE finally cleaned out most stuffs from our garage. We put our stuffs in smartbox for now to make the house looks nice for renters to come and rent our place (hopefully before Sept 1).

We are very exciting to see our family growing. Congratulations... Kj and the kids! Welcome Ryan and Nathan! We couldn't wait to meet you someday (hopefully soon).

3 comments:

Dee said...

Hi guys. Sounds like you're busy.

I changed our blog name. Come see us now at raisingrileyjoe.blogspot.com.

Babykins said...

Hope your move goes smoothly. Moving and packing is such a big job. I'd pick painting too.

Denise said...

Stopping in to say hi!