Wow so brave!! Mikaela such a beauty. My boys love tattoos and want their ears pierced too. How this brings back memories, I always wanted my ears pierced. Finally once I was in college, my best friend at the time came with me and held my hand. I finally did it, and I love them. Hope you got to pick out some really cool hoops (my boys luv when I wear them).
8 comments:
She got her ears pierced! What a big girl! Too cute.
Wow so brave!! Mikaela such a beauty. My boys love tattoos and want their ears pierced too. How this brings back memories, I always wanted my ears pierced. Finally once I was in college, my best friend at the time came with me and held my hand. I finally did it, and I love them. Hope you got to pick out some really cool hoops (my boys luv when I wear them).
Wow! What a brave big girl!
WOW ! How brave Mikaela. Those are pretty earrings you are wearing.
What a brave little girl. She looks much older now (hehe).
Give her a hug for me.
Aww beautiful.
Way to go Mikaela! They look beautiful!
wow!! how exciting for her! that's going to be a rite of passage in our house, looking forward to it.
Post a Comment