Friday, September 12, 2008

Umm...

Whoa! Where the time has go?

We were just busy with everything - one to other and other...going on and on... Hope things will settle down real soon!

Mikaela had signed up for soccer class. She is doing very well with soccer class. She said its more challenging compare to old place where we used to live. She loves school very much! I have seen her process with almost everything. It feels like that she's growing so much. She is more into writing and reading. Not a baby anymore - Wahhhh....

Kyron loves his babysitter, L.H. He adores her! L.H. took him to zoo, muesum, and aquarium. More field trips to come but where - not sure - will find out more next week as it's his last week to be with babysitter L.H. Kyron loves to ride train with me to DC. Train is his world! Ummm... Kyron hasnt potty trained :( - attempted once and he is not interested. :( Hopefully soon!

Yesterday and today, I was so confused. I love my job very much and I want to stay home to be with my precious kids. Yesterday... kids and I decided to have chinsese food for dinner - yummy! After dinner, I opened the fortune cookie and it said - You are heading in the right direction. It spooked me a little. Until today, for some reasons, my mind kept telling me to go
SAC (Where you go to post office, marketplace, bookstore etc - where all students/staffs meet for whatever reason - its more of center for the university - gathering like). As soon as I done with teaching. I decided to follow my gut feeling to go SAC and get something for lunch. I grabbed food and paid for. I walked into the sitting area - and saw one of my good friend J.F. We chatted. Wow! That helped me with my decision! Yes! I'm going to stick with the plan that I'm leaving my job even tho I love this job. I'm doing for my kids as well for my health.
Thanks fortune cookie and J.F. to make me feel more sense. (LMAO) - hopefully...

Sorry I couldn't upload pictures as I can't find the stupid cord that connect camera to usb (urgh) I should find it by tonite or tomorrow. It is so weird that I am not uploading pictures as I love pictures.. :-/

No comments: