Wednesday, November 5, 2008

children books

Hello Everyone!

Was wondering... what is your favorite children books? What would you recommend us and others to read? Mikaela has asked for more books for this Christmas. I've found one and I fall in love with this book - Tea for Ruby by Sarah Ferguson - Really cute... It will be under christmas tree for Mikaela.

5 comments:

Babykins said...

My Boys love the I Spy books.

Linda said...

Here are a few that my grandchildren love:
Fancy Nancy
Pinkalicious
Where the Sidewalk Ends
Magic Tree House Series.

K J and the kids said...

What's going on here ? What was your goodbye letter about that has since been removed ?
Everything ok ?

K J and the kids said...

Oh and sorry I have no good book recommendations. Mikaela's a step ahead of us in that department. I will be getting good ideas from you ! :)

Stacey said...

"The Lorex" by Dr. Seuss