Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry.../ Disney world/ new camera

I just had a rough weekend! I was sick and nothing goes right... Now things are getting better - not 100% yet... But I will be ok... (one of those days!!)

Yay.. We, finally make a plan to go Florida for Christmas. We both are idiot! (no-no). We weren't aware... Dang I wish we researched.... Disney world - to make reservation restaurants - need to make at least 180 days before! Shit... We called and see what's avaliable.. Whew... We reserved two places as planned. :o) Kids will have fun no matter what!

We got a new toy - a new camera :o)



















4 comments:

Amy and Angie said...

Wow great pictures!!! Looks so nature! Have fun in florida! Stop by both ways and stay with us if you want to!!!

K J and the kids said...

The camera looks great.
Nana Bear looks so old :) sweet dog.
I can't wait for you to go to DisneyWorld. The kids are going to have a BLAST !
Glad you are feeling better.

Babykins said...

Great Pics! Glad to hear your feeling better. Disney World what a blast, I've only gone w out children. Can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

Merr said...

How fun!!
Great fall pics!