Kyron's big day!
Mommies and grandpa
eating cake - yummy
couldnt get a good picture but this is the best we got... it hard to get all smile at the same time :-P
Power ranger game... (shh...)
He had a birthday party yesterday. It turned out really nice! Kids had fun! It was nice to have grandpa and great aunt here to celebrate his special day. It was nice to have grandpa and great aunt to be around - as all of kids who came - all have two mommies... New experience for them. They had a ball time with them... chatting with their mommies. Really nice... I was worried that grandpa might not feel comfortable. He said he had a ball, those people are wonderful! (Whew!)
Kyron now is into power rangers!
___________
Grandpa and Great aunt fly out today. Now its all quiet here... H gone to poker league. I'm in mood to play poker so will play on line in a while. Mikaela was off today! GRRrrrr..... I guess - one of those days! Kyron was so clingy! Argghhh.... Now he asleep! Ahhh... now i can drink a wine!
Kyron demanded to wear power ranger underwear. He is not potty trained yet. He wet his underwear, he wasn't happy boy. He said - accckk it wet!! my power ranger wet... I explained - you need to go potty in the toliet, he kept saying no. I told him - have to wear diaper, he said no power ranger underwear so I gave him other power ranger underwear, oh boy he wet it again! :( he wasn't happy boy. He doesnt want to wear diaper. Hopefully soon! (doubt it!).. Now, he is wearing diaper as he is in bed! :o)
7 comments:
Happy third birthday Kyron!
Happy Birthday Kyron! You are growing up so fast. Looks like you had a fun birthday.
Soon, very soon it sounds like he'll be keeping those power ranger panties dry :) ha ha
Happy Birthday Kyron ! HUGE big kisses and hugs from all of us !
Happy Birthday Kyron, you beautiful big boy you!
happy birthday kyron!
Happy Birthday Kyron. You are such a big boy now. My last was completely potty trained just after he turned 3. Kyron is on his way.
Oh what a big boy, and what a fun party! Happy Birthday Kyron!
Post a Comment