Yesterday evening, I was outside cooking (grill). I heard a noise - it was nice noise. I could NOT figure out where it comes from. It was like a music - repeat itself over again and again. I asked Mikaela to see if she could come and help me. She always excited if I ask her to help me with sounds. She said she didn't hear anything... I was puzzled... Yes, it is... something makes noise - music or something... She asked me - describe what you are hearing... I explained... She said ohh.. that was bird singing! Oh my goodness... is that bird singing? She said yes - she always ignore them because they are annoying and always singing! As soon as I laughed, I heard something weird but it wasn't nice noise. Mikaela said - its thunder!!
Later that night, everything was quiet here - kids in bed. All quiet. I was on facebook playing poker (what else?). I heard something... I turned and saw a cat (Brownie) laying on the floor near entrance - meowing. I checked again and saw him doing meow. Wow - Your LOUD!
It was interesting journey so far. The only place that I hate to go with my CI is at grocery store. it was filled with electronically noise. I plan to have talk with audiologist this coming Monday to see if its my CI or just that my brain isn't cooperating with my hearing yet. :op
6 comments:
Wow that is so amazing to me!! How fun for Mikaela to help her mom hear the world!!
Or it's totally normal...the grocery store is loud and I hate going there too :) ha ha
This is so fun to follow along on this journey with you. It's so fun to get your point of view.
Aww T,
That warms my heart.
i get choked up every time i read about your new discoveries. what an incredibly special journey. thanks for allowing us to join you!!
it's really cool to follow your journey as you hear different sounds!
wow. so cool.
Post a Comment