Mikaela had an outstanding game today. She played very well. WE both are proud of her. :o) Keep it up, Mikaela!
Kyron's very first soccer game! He made countless goals for his team and for other team as well. He kept kicking the ball to both side goals. It was so much fun to watch those little kids (mini-strikers). To my surprise, he did play very well!
Yesterday,during the dinner,
Hollie and I asked him - what will you do if other kids steal your ball in the game?
Kyron with face expression (looks serious): I will CRY!
Kyron with face expression (looks serious): I will CRY!
We told him - CRY?
Kyron: Yes! So that kids will leave me alone and not to steal my ball!
WE explained him that they will steal the ball from you but you can steal the ball back to you.
Kyron: Yes! and Kick to the GOAL!
(Whew... he doesn't cry! He played like a soccer player!)
No comments:
Post a Comment