Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Late Bloomer?

Lately, Kyron is a different boy! He's blooming with his self-confidence. He had overcome many fears that he had for a long time. Moonbounce, tunnels in Chick-fila, school, writing (still have difficult time but he tries), soccer and many things.
He always stick by me. Not lately... He's more independent. He started to stand his own. He will tell you that he's upset or even MAD!! He could beat other kids up when he's mad! (often, I have to remind him that hitting is not a good solution when your mad- walk off and cool off is better...-
It is exciting to see him blooming but knowing baby is growing up...
I might will have to cancel the appointment about screening if he has anxiety disorder or not. Seems his anxiety GONE! well maybe 95% gone... I think it is a good thing but I'm going to miss him being so baby....
He had his first soccer practice. He was so proud... he took off and joined the group playing soccer. He is good soccer player!

1 comment:

K J and the kids said...

What a big boy ! I love the picture of him kicking the ball....he does look all grown up.
I'm so glad that he's finding his place in this great big world.
I'm sure that he'll still fall back on mom once in a while. :)